Make Your VU Date Sheet for Exams
Virtual University is one of the best institutions for students. The university offers all kinds of courses and subjects. Once you enroll, you will have to take 45 lectures on each subject. You should watch these lectures to make sure that you are well-prepared for the exam. VU offers a unique method to create the date sheet for the exams. Unlike other universities, VU allows the students to create their date sheets. If you are a student, then you can create a VU date sheet through the online portal.
Create your date sheet
VU offers a complete process online to create the VU date sheet for each subject. When you visit the web page for creating a VU date sheet, you will see a lot of instructions. Which you can follow to create the date sheet. Before you follow the instructions and start creating the date sheet, you should also know the charges. Usually, there are no charges if you create the data sheet on the first date. The university will not charge any fee up to that particular date.
Rules and regulations
However, if you skip the original date for creating the date sheet, you will have to pay the penalty of Rs. 500 or $20. The fee in dollars is for overseas students. It is the one-week extension after the original date sheet creation date. If the students still fail to register for eth date sheet, the university imposes Rs. 1000 or $25 for the students who create the date sheet after the one week time. Even if the students fail to register for the date sheet after two weeks, the university offers a third week for registration and date sheet creation. The local students will have to pay a fine of Rs. 2000 and the overseas students will need to pay $100 this time. It is the last extension after the three weeks; you cannot create the date sheet. After three weeks, the date sheet interface closes.
Following is the process to create the VU date sheet.
- First, you need to login to the date sheet interface using your VULMS ID and Password.
You can always recover the password if you forget it using the link http://lms1.vu.edu.pk/ForgotPassword/ForgotPassword.aspx. You can also get the password by contacting the VU through [email protected]
- After you log in, the next step will be to choose Exam Choose the city in which you want to appear.
- Then you will have a list of exam centers. Choose your Exam Center from the given centers.
You should choose the exam center carefully because once you select it, you cannot change it.
- Then you need to choose the available exam date. Choose the date and then choose the time of the paper. Choose the time for each course.
- Then click on the “Confirm” button
- You need to repeat the above steps for all the courses you are taking.
- At last, you need to click on the button which you will find at the bottom of the date sheet interface to get Examination Password. Then print the examination slip. Print the slip and bring it along to the exam center.